Optional equipment shown.
|Length at Waterline||44′|
|Fuel Capacity||250 US gal.|
|Water Capacity||250 US gal.|
|Main||529 sq. ft.|
|130% Genoa||704 sq. ft.|
|Working Jib||445 sq. ft.|
Solid fiberglass hull, hand laminated, using DBM stitched biaxial fiberglass fabrics in conjunction with 100% Vinylester resin throughout the entire hull. Aramid reinforcement in hull layup. Ashland Maxguard gelcoat applied on all exterior fiberglass surfaces.
A matrix of longitudinal and transverse foam cored stringers using DBM stitched biaxial fabrics in the lower hull and hull sides provide maximum hull stiffness. A water tight bulkhead located forward.
Internal lead ballast glassed into a fixed modified fin keel (no keel bolts) with choice of drafts. Balanced skeg mounted rudder, with internal stainless steel rudderpost and integral stainless steel reinforcement.
The deck structure is a composite construction using closed cell Divinycell foam coring. All deck hardware areas are reinforced using high density Divinycell H200 closed cell foam. No wood coring is used anywhere. All deck hardware is through bolted using stainless steel backing plates and bolts.
Engine and Steering
- Yanmar 110 HP marine common rail diesel engine.
- Excellent engine access on all sides.
- Racor 500 fuel filter.
- Foam insulated engine room.
- 12 Volt exhaust fan for engine room.
- Groco raw water strainer for engine intake
- Scot Anti-siphon valve.
- Muffler/water lock system with gas and water separator.
- Bronze shaft strut with cutlass bearing.
- 1 1/2″ stainless steel prop shaft with three blade bronze propeller.
- Custom bronze stuffing box.
- Aluminum 5052 grade fuel tanks with baffles.
- Jefa rack and pinion steering system with pedestal, guard and folding table.
- Stainless steel steering wheel.
- Emergency steering system with tiller.
- Edson rudder bearing.
- Bronze rudder shoe.
Spars and Rigging
- Selden internal furling mast.
- Five halyards: main, genoa-1, genoa-2, spinnaker and topping lift, led internally.
- Hard Vang.
- Flag halyards at spreaders.
- LED mast head tricolor and anchor light.
- Deck and steaming lights.
- Masthead mounted windex.
- 316 stainless steel rigging with compression fittings.
- Furlex furling system for reaching sail stay.
- Furlex furling system for working jib head stay.
Sails and Canvas
- Quantum furling mainsail.
- Quantum furling reacher.
- Quantum furling working jib.
- Dodger connected to stainless steel fixed windshield.
- Custom Blue Sea electrical panel (CE and ABYC compliant).
- A/C panel section includes two load groups and a source selector switch for shore power lines and generator.
- D/C panel sections include master breakers for load groups.
- Gauges for A/C and D/C panel.
- 110-volt shore power system with 50/250 dual service.
- 110-volt outlets throughout.
- 110-volt GFI outlets in both heads and galley.
- A/C and D/C electrical wiring conduits.
- Four 12-volt 4-D AGM marine batteries.
- One Group 31 engine start battery.
- Two Group 31 windlass batteries.
- Balmar 120 AH alternator with Maxcharge regulator.
- Spare Alternator.
- Heavy-duty battery switches.
- Two Balmar Digital Duo Chargers.
- 3000 watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter/100 Amp Charger.
- Internal bonding system to all chain plates, thru hulls, engine and rudder system to zap zinc.
- Zincs as required.
- LED cabin lights with dimmers customized to interior.
- Interior courtesy lights at floor level.
- Engine room and lazarette lights.
- Chart table light.
- LED Running lights to international rule.
- RayMarine i50 and i60 sailing instruments to include depth, speed, and wind direction.
- Raymarine Autopilot with hydraulic linear drive.
- Icom or equivalent VHF radio with masthead antenna.
- Ritchie FN 201 pedestal mounted compass with cover.
- Cockpit mounted waterproof panel for navigation and exterior lights.
Winches (All winches are Harken Radial)
- 2 – Two-speed #70 STC Genoa (Primary) winches.
- 1 – Two-speed #46 STC main sheet/utility winch.
- 1 – Two-speed #46 STC utility winch.
- 2 – Two-speed #46 STC halyard winches.
- 2 – 10″ locking winch handles.
- Non-skid side decks and cabin house top.
- Solid teak cap rail.
- Six custom 316 stainless steel mooring fairleads.
- Six yachtsmen type 316 stainless steel mooring cleats.
- 1.25” 316 stainless steel bow and stern pulpit to side gates.
- 1.25” 316 stainless steel stanchions, 34″ high with custom bases.
- 316 stainless steel boarding gates port and starboard.
- Double lifelines.
- Stainless steel deck and cockpit drains.
- 316 stainless steel cowl vents with cover plates.
- 316 stainless steel cowl vent guards.
- Manship stainless steel overhead hatches.
- Hood stainless steel opening ports with safety glass and screens.
- Contoured tinted 12 mm laminated glass saloon windows.
- Harken aluminum genoa and jib tracks with cars.
- Harken ball bearing traveler system with control lines and hardware for main sheet.
- Six Harken deck organizers.
- Spinlock sheet stoppers in cockpit.
- Harken blocks for halyards.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- Fiberglass molded LPG storage compartment for two 20# tanks.
- Cockpit table with foldout leaves.
- Two molded coaming compartments with acrylic doors.
- Custom 316 stainless steel companionway sliding hatch with acrylic insert.
- Custom teak louvered doors and acrylic drop boards.
- Custom 316 stainless steel boarding ladder on stern.
- Optional Hard Dodger.
- Custom stainless steel laminated glass windshield.
- Two 316L stainless steel water tanks with baffles.
- Eleven-gallon hot water heater (110 volt and engine driven).
- Hot and cold pressure water system.
- Constant pressure variable speed fresh water pump.
- Scandvik or equivalent faucets in galley and heads.
- Scandvik or equivalent transom mounted hot and cold pressure water shower.
- Salt water deck wash down.
- Two galley floor pumps, salt and fresh water.
- Large stainless steel double sink in galley.
- Two large heads with shower
- Stainless steel sinks in each head.
- Automatic sump pump in each head.
- Raritan toilet in each head.
- Holding tank and piping for waste disposal in each head.
- Raritan holding tank monitor.
- Bronze ball cocks/thru hull fittings bonded to ships system.
- Rule 2000 electric 12-volt bilge pump with automatic float switch.
- Rule 3700 electric 12-volt emergency bilge pump with automatic float switch.
- Rule emergency bilge pump in forward watertight area.
- Total electric bilge pump capacity 6,500 GPH.
- Wema fuel and water monitoring system.
- Custom 316 stainless steel double bow roller/stem head fitting with stainless steel rollers.
- Delta 55 lb. Fast Set anchor with chain.
- Muir Storm 2200 electric windlass.
- Custom stern anchor locker, hawse and cleat.
- Stern anchor locker.
- Choice of American cherry or Burmese teak veneers and solid wood lockers and doors.
- Standard two staterooms, two head layout arrangement.
- Optional three stateroom layouts are available upon request.
- Custom interiors are available on request.
- All bulkheads are of marine grade plywood tabbed to hull sides and deck.
- Solid wood trim on all interior bulkheads and cabinetry.
- Solid wood cabin doors.
- Custom navigation station with custom seating.
- Dinette table in one of two standard configurations.
- Solid wood ceilings on exposed hull sides.
- Solid wood handrails port and starboard.
- Removable overhead with wood battens.
- Teak and holly cabin sole.
- Numerous removable, locking floorboards with stainless steel hardware.
- Chrome and stainless steel hardware on all lockers, doors and cabinets.
- White Corian counter tops in galley and heads with stainless steel sinks.
- Medicine cabinet in each head.
- Custom cushions covered in choice of fabric.
- 12 volt refrigeration and freezer systems with keel coolers.
- Poured foam insulated refrigerator and freezer compartments with signature Passport front and top openings.
- Three-burner stainless steel LPG stove with oven.
- Stainless steel lined stove area.
- Stainless steel stove safety bar.
- Safety LPG panel with solenoid.
- LPG tank.
- Custom deep double stainless steel sinks with Corian covers and wooden cutting boards.
- Corian counter tops.
- Built-in microwave oven.
- Numerous drawers, lockers and dry storage bins.
- Complete Coast Guard equipment package including; PFD’s horseshoe buoy, flare kit, fire extinguishers and horn.
- Mooring Package: anchor and chain, dock lines and fenders.
- The Standard Yacht Price is a sail away package. Your boat is completely commissioned with all specified equipment installed, launched and ready to sail in Annapolis, Maryland or Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Passport Yachts is constantly striving to improve its products therefore specifications are subject to change without notice.