Optional equipment shown.
|Length at Waterline||39’1″|
|Furling Main||475 sq.ft.|
|120% Genoa||545 sq.ft.|
Solid fiberglass hull, hand laminated, using DBM stitched biaxial fabrics in conjunction with vinylester and isophthalic resin in hull layup. Ashland Maxguard gelcoat applied on all exterior fiberglass surfaces.
A matrix of longitudinal and transverse foam cored stringers using DBM stitched biaxial fabrics in the lower hull and hull sides provide maximum hull stiffness.
Internal lead ballast glassed into a fixed modified fin keel (no keel bolts) with choice of drafts. Balanced full skeg mounted rudder, with internal stainless steel rudderpost and integral stainless steel reinforcement.
The deck structure is a composite construction using closed cell Divinycell foam coring. All deck hardware areas are reinforced using high density Divinycell H200 closed cell foam. No wood coring is used anywhere. All deck hardware is through bolted using stainless steel backing plates and bolts.
Engine and Steering
- Yanmar 80 HP marine common rail diesel engine.
- Excellent engine access on all sides.
- Racor 500 fuel filter.
- Foam insulated engine room.
- 12 Volt exhaust fan for engine room.
- Groco raw water strainer for engine intake
- Scot Anti-siphon valve.
- Dual muffler/water lock system.
- Shaft strut with cutlass bearing.
- 1 1/2″ stainless steel prop shaft with three blade bronze propeller.
- Custom bronze stuffing box.
- Three aluminum fuel tanks with baffles.
- Edson pedestal steering system with single lever control and guard.
- Stainless steel “destroyer” type steering wheel.
- Emergency steering system with tiller.
- Edson rudder bearing.
- Full skeg hung rudder with bronze rudder shoe.
Spars and Rigging
- Selden internal furling mast with integral storm trysail/spare mainsail track and twin cable conduits.
- Four halyards: main, genoa, spinnaker and topping lift led internally.
- Flag halyards at spreaders.
- LED mast head tricolor and anchor light.
- Steaming lights and foredeck lights.
- Masthead mounted windex.
- 316 stainless steel rigging with mechanical compression fittings.
- Furlex furling system for head stay.
- 2 – Two-speed #60 STC Genoa (Primary) winches.
- 1 – Two-speed #46 STC main sheet winch.
- 2 – Two-speed #40 STC halyard winches.
- 2 – 10″ locking winch handles.
- Non-skid side decks and cabin house top.
- Solid teak cap rail.
- Six custom 316 stainless steel mooring fairleads.
- Eight yachtsmen type 316 stainless steel mooring cleats.
- 316 stainless steel 1 ¼” bow and stern pulpits.
- 316 stainless steel 1 ¼”, 30″ high stanchions with custom bases.
- 316 stainless steel boarding gates port and starboard.
- Double lifelines with 1.25” diameter stanchions.
- Stainless steel deck and cockpit drains.
- Four 316 stainless steel cowl vents with cover plates.
- 316 stainless steel teardrop cowl vent guards.
- Three stainless steel folding pad eyes.
- Offshore polished stainless steel overhead hatches.
- Offshore opening ports with safety glass and screens.
- Four custom 316 stainless tempered glass fixed windows.
- Harken aluminum genoa tracks with cars.
- Harken ball bearing traveler system with control lines and hardware.
- Two Harken deck organizers.
- Spinlock sheet stoppers.
- Harken blocks for sheets and halyards.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- Fiberglass molded LPG storage compartment for two 20# tanks.
- Teak cockpit table with foldout leaves.
- Two molded coaming compartments with acrylic doors.
- Custom 316 stainless steel companionway sliding hatch with acrylic insert.
- Teak companionway doors with louvers.
- Acrylic storm boards.
- Custom 316 stainless steel boarding ladder on stern.
Sails And Canvas
- Quantum furling mainsail.
- Quantum 120% furling Genoa.
- Canvas Dodger.
- Custom Blue Sea electrical panel (CE and ABYC compliant).
- A/C panel section includes two load groups and a source selector switch for two shore power lines and generator.
- D/C panel sections include two master breakers for two load groups.
- Five gauges for A/C and D/C panels.
- 110-volt shore power system, two 30 amp inlets and cords.
- 110-volt outlets throughout.
- 110-volt GFI outlets in both heads and galley.
- A/C and D/C electrical wiring conduits.
- Tinned copper wire.
- Two 12-volt 8-D marine batteries.
- Two Group 31 engine start and windlass batteries.
- Heavy-duty battery switch.
- Balmar 120 Amp alternator with Maxcharge regulator.
- Victron 50 amp battery charger.
- Internal bonding system to all chain plates, thru hulls, engine and rudder system to zap zinc.
- Zincs as required.
- Cabin lights customized to interior plan.
- Interior courtesy lights at floor level.
- Engine room and lazarette lights.
- Chart table light.
- Running lights to international rule.
- Four 12 volt 6″ cabin fans.
- Fuel, water and holding tank gauges.
- RayMarine i50 and i60 sailing instruments to include; depth, speed, and wind direction.
- RayMarine Type III Linear Hydraulic Autopilot with X30 core pack.
- Icom or equivalent VHF radio with masthead antenna.
- Ritchie SP5″ pedestal mounted compass with cover.
- Cockpit mounted waterproof panel for navigation and exterior lights.
- Two 316L stainless steel water tanks with baffles.
- Eleven-gallon hot water heater (110 volt and engine driven).
- Hot and cold pressure water system.
- Constant pressure variable speed fresh water pump.
- Scandvik or equivalent faucets in galley and heads.
- Scandvik or equivalent transom mounted hot and cold pressure water shower.
- Deck wash down.
- Two galley floor pumps, salt and fresh water.
- Two large heads with shower
- Automatic sump pump in each head.
- Raritan electric toilet with built-in macerator in one head, and manual toilet in the other.
- Holding tank and piping for waste disposal in each head.
- Bronze ball cocks/thru hull fittings bonded to ships system.
- Rule 2000 electric 12-volt bilge pump with automatic float switch.
- Rule 3700 electric 12-volt emergency bilge pump with automatic float switch.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Rule emergency bilge pump in forward watertight area.
- Total electric bilge pump capacity 6,500 GPH.
- Custom 316 stainless steel double bow roller/stem head fitting.
- Delta 55 lb. Fast Set anchor with G43 HT all chain rode.
- Muir Storm 2200 electric windlass.
- Custom stern anchor hawse and cleat.
- Stern anchor locker.
- Choice of American cherry or Burmese teak veneers and solid wood doors and lockers.
- Standard two staterooms, two head layout arrangement.
- Three stateroom layouts are available upon request.
- Custom interiors are available on request.
- All bulkheads are of marine grade plywood tabbed to hull sides and deck.
- Solid wood trim on all interior bulkheads and cabinetry.
- Solid wood cabin doors.
- Custom navigation station with custom seating.
- Dinette table in one of two standard configurations.
- Wood ceilings on exposed hull sides.
- Solid wood handrails port and starboard.
- Removable overhead with wood battens.
- Teak and holly cabin sole.
- Numerous removable, locking floorboards with stainless steel hardware.
- Chrome and stainless steel hardware on all lockers, doors and cabinets.
- Corian counter tops in galley and heads with stainless steel sinks.
- Medicine cabinet in each head.
- Custom cushions covered in choice of fabric.
- 12 Volt Refrigeration and Freezer systems with keel coolers.
- Poured foam insulated refrigerator and freezer compartments with signature Passport front and top openings.
- Three-burner stainless steel LPG stove with oven.
- Stainless steel lined stove area.
- Stainless steel stove safety bar.
- Safety LPG panel with solenoid.
- Two LPG tanks.
- Custom deep double stainless steel sinks with Corian covers and wooden cutting boards.
- Corian counter tops.
- Built-in microwave oven.
- Trash bin.
- Numerous drawers, lockers and dry storage bins.
- Complete Coast Guard equipment package including; PFD’s horseshoe buoy, flare kit, fire extinguishers and horn.
- Anchor and chain, dock lines and fenders.
- Two coats of bottom paint.
- The Standard Yacht Price is a sail away package. Your boat is completely commissioned with all specified equipment installed, launched and ready to sail in Annapolis, Maryland, or Fort Lauderdale.
Passport Yachts is constantly striving to improve its products thus specifications are subject to change without notice.