Optional equipment shown.
|Length Overall||61’ 5”|
|Length at Waterline||53’|
|Draft Deep||7′ 11″|
|Draft Shoal||6’ 6”|
|Fuel Capacity||510 US gal|
|Water Capacity||425 US gal|
|Main||848 sq. ft.|
|Working Jib||783 sq. ft.|
|Reacher||889 sq. ft.|
Solid fiberglass hull, hand laminated, using DBM stitched biaxial fiberglass fabrics in conjunction with 100% Vinylester resin throughout the entire hull. Aramid reinforcement in hull lay up. Ashland Maxguard gelcoat applied on all exterior fiberglass surfaces.
A matrix of longitudinal and transverse foam cored stringers using DBM stitched biaxial fabrics in the lower hull and hull sides provide maximum hull stiffness. A water tight bulkhead located forward.
Internal lead ballast glassed into a fixed modified fin keel (no keel bolts) with choice of drafts. Balanced skeg mounted rudder, with internal stainless steel rudderpost and integral stainless steel reinforcement.
The deck structure is a composite construction using closed cell Divinycell foam coring. All deck hardware areas are reinforced using high density Divinycell H200 closed cell foam. No wood coring is used anywhere. All deck hardware is through bolted using stainless steel backing plates and bolts.
Engine and Steering
- 180 HP electronically controlled marine diesel engine.
- Flexible engine mounts.
- Large engine room with automatic built in fire extinguisher.
- Racor 75500 MAX2 dual fuel filters system.
- Engine alarm systems.
- Foam and vinyl insulated engine room.
- 24 Volt exhaust fan in engine room.
- Raw water strainer for engine intake
- Scot Anti-siphon valve for engine.
- Muffler/water lock system with water separator.
- Bronze shaft strut with cutlass bearing.
- Varifold 26” diameter folding propeller mounted on 2” stainless steel propeller shaft.
- Aquadrive thrust bearing.
- Drip less stuffing box.
- Aluminum fuel tanks with baffles.
- Jefa torque tube transmission steering system
- Dual pedestals.
- Single lever engine control.
- Dual 40” stainless steel steering wheels.
- Emergency steering system with tiller.
- Rudder bearing.
- Bronze rudder shoe.
- Side Power Bow Thruster with twin counter-rotating propellers.
- 8KW Generator.
- Racor 500 MA fuel filter system for generator.
- Waterlock muffler with water separator for generator.
- Raw water strainer for generator intake.
- Scot Anti-siphon valve for generator.
Spars and Rigging
- Selden hydraulic furling mast.
- Five halyards: main, genoa-1, genoa-2, spinnaker and topping lift, led internally.
- Selden hydraulic Genoa (front sail) furler.
- Selden hydraulic Jib furler (self tending jib).
- 24 volt hydraulic furling system for sail furlers and windlass.
- Hydraulic system for boom vang.
- Flag halyards at spreaders.
- LED mast head tricolor and anchor light.
- Deck and steaming lights.
- Masthead mounted windex.
- 316 stainless steel rigging with mechanical compression fittings.
- 24 volt D/C house electrical system.
- 12 volt D/C sub-system for sailing instruments and nav lights.
- Helm mounted eight position waterproof switch panel for navigation and exterior lights.
- 50A/250Volt A/C shore power Inlet.
- 24 volt and 12 volt battery chargers.
- 24 volt 120 volt A/C output 5000 watt inverter.
- 110-volt outlets throughout.
- 110-volt GFI outlets in both heads and galley.
- A/C and D/C electrical wiring conduits.
- Four 12 volt AGM marine batteries for the house bank.
- Two AGM bow thruster batteries.
- One AGM engine start battery.
- One AGM generator start battery.
- 12 volt D/C alternator for charging engine and genset batteries.
- Balmar 24 Volt D/C Alternator with Max Charge regulator for charging house batteries.
- Remote battery on-off switches.
- Automatic charge relay for thruster battery bank.
- Victron BMV-600 battery monitoring system for house bank.
- Five Cruisair air conditioning units totaling 60,000 BTU
- Internal bonding system to all chain plates, thru hulls, engine and rudder system to zap zinc.
- Zincs as required.
- LED cabin lights with dimmers customized to interior plan.
- Interior courtesy lights at floor level.
- Exterior courtesy lights in three cockpits and bulwarks.
- Engine room and lazarette lights.
- Chart table light.
- Running lights to international rule.
- Five 24 volt 6″ cabin fans.
- 12 volt D/C outlet in cockpit and navigation station.
- Electric hatch lifts for transom door.
- RayMarine i50 and i60 sailing instruments to include depth, speed, and wind direction.
- RayMarine ST6001 autopilot control with 24 VDC Type X30 core pack.
- Jefa geared autopilot drive.
- Icom or equivalent VHF radio with masthead antenna.
- Ram mike at helm.
- Two 6″ compasses with cover.
- RayMarine E120 Wide Radar Chart Plotter and E90 wide repeater.
- 4KW Radome and WAAS GPS antenna with mast mount.
Sails and Canvas
- Quantum furling mainsail.
- Quantum furling reacher.
- Quantum furling working jib – self tacking.
- Dodger and Bimini.
- Non-skid side decks and cabin house top.
- Solid teak cap rail.
- Eight yachtsmen type 316 stainless steel mooring cleats.
- 1.25” 316 stainless steel bow and stern pulpits.
- 1.25” 316 stainless steel 34” stanchions with custom bases.
- 316 stainless steel boarding gates port and starboard.
- 316 stainless steel upper and lower lifelines.
- Stainless steel deck and cockpit drains.
- 316 stainless steel cowl vents with cover plates mounted on FRP Dorade boxes.
- 316 stainless steel cowl vent guards.
- Seven Manship stainless steel overhead hatches with Roller shades and screens.
- Eighteen Hood stainless steel opening ports with safety glass and screens.
- Four 18” fixed hull ports.
- Contoured tinted laminated glass saloon windows.
- Harken aluminum genoa and jib tracks with cars.
- Harken ball bearing traveler system with control lines and hardware for main sheet.
- Harken ball bearing traveler system for working jib.
- Two Harken deck organizers.
- Spinlock sheet stoppers in cockpit.
- Harken blocks for sheets and halyards.
- Fiberglass LPG storage compartment for two 20# tanks.
- Teak cockpit table with insulated FRP box.
- 316 stainless companionway sliding hatch with Acrylic insert.
- Custom 316 stainless steel vertical companionway sliding door with acrylic insert.
- Teak grate over cockpit well at companionway.
- Custom Stainless Steel laminated glass Windshield.
- Integral electric transom door with built-in swim ladder.
Winches (All winches are Harken)
- 2 – Two-speed #80.2 STEC Electric Primary winches.
- 1 – Two speed #60.2 STEC Electric Utility winch.
- 1 – Two speed #50.2 STEC Electric Utility winch.
- 2 – Two-speed #46.2 STC Secondary winches.
- 1 – Two-speed #60.2 STEC Electric Main sheet winch.
- 1 – Two-speed #35.2 STC Traveler control winch.
- 2 – Two-speed #50.2 STC Halyard winches on mast.
- 2 – 10″ locking winch handles.
- Custom 316 stainless double bow roller/stem head fitting.
- Lewmar hydraulic windlass with gypsy and capstan.
- 88 lb. Delta anchor with 250’ of 3/8” HT chain.
- Six dock lines and four fenders.
- PFD’s horseshoe buoy, flare kit, fire extinguishers and horn.
- Two stainless steel water tanks with baffles and inspection ports.
- Three aluminum fuel tanks with baffles and inspection ports.
- One FRP gray water tank
- Twenty gallon hot water heater.
- Hot and cold pressure water system.
- Two Jabsco Sensor Max fresh water pumps.
- Scandvik or equivalent faucets in galley and heads.
- Scandvik or equivalent transom mounted hot and cold pressure water shower.
- Two galley floor pumps, salt and fresh water.
- Large stainless steel double sink in galley.
- Two large heads with shower
- Stainless steel sinks in each head.
- Rule shower drain system.
- Raritan electric toilets.
- FRP holding tanks with SS deck pump out and provision for direct overboard discharge in each head, where permitted.
- Bronze ball cocks/thru hull fittings bonded to ships system.
- Rule 3700 24-volt bilge pump (upper).
- Rule mercury free float switch.
- Rule #41 three-way panel lighted switch.
- Rule 24-volt 2000 electric bilge pump (lower).
- Rule-A-Matic float switch and guard.
- Rule #41 three-way panel lighted switch.
- Rule #98-24 pump system in forward lazarette.
- Whale universal manual bilge pump.
- Jabsco 24 volt deck wash-down pump.
- Fuel, water and holding tank gauges with display unit.
- Standard three staterooms, two head layout arrangement.
- All bulkheads are marine plywood tabbed to hull sides and deck.
- Choice of American cherry or Burmese teak veneers and solid wood trim on interior bulkheads and cabinetry.
- Solid wood cabin doors with louvers.
- Custom navigation station with custom seating.
- Dinette table in one of two standard configurations.
- Solid wood ceilings on exposed hull sides.
- Solid wood handrails port and starboard, stainless steel handrail on center line.
- Removable vinyl covered overhead panels.
- Teak and holly cabin sole.
- Removable locking floorboards with stainless steel hardware.
- Chrome and stainless hardware on lockers and doors.
- Corian counter tops in galley and wash rooms.
- Custom cushions covered in a choice of fabric.
- Counter height front and top opening foam insulated refrigerator and freezer compartments both with Frigoboat Keel Cooler system.
- Digital thermostats with temperature gauge for both refrigerator and freezer
- Force 10 three-burner stainless steel propane stove/oven.
- Stainless steel lined stove area.
- Stainless steel stove safety bar.
- Trident LPG solenoid and regulator.
- Two 20# LPG tanks.
- Custom deep double stainless steel sinks.
- Built-in microwave oven.
- Trash compartment.
- Large pantry with shelves and lockers and drawers.
The Standard Yacht Price is a sail away package. Completely commissioned with all specified standard equipment installed, launched and ready to sail.
Passport Yachts is constantly striving to improve its products thus specifications are subject to change without notice.