Optional equipment shown. Custom hard dodger not standard.
|Length at Waterline||43.97′|
|Water Capacity||250 US gal.|
|Fuel Capacity||250 US gal.|
|Main||529 sq. ft.|
|130% Genoa||704 sq. ft.|
|Working Jib||445 sq. ft.|
Solid fiberglass hull, hand laminated, using knitted and stitched biaxial fiberglass fabrics in conjunction with mat and woven roving, vinylester resin. Aramid reinforcement in hull lay up. Isophthalic gelcoat applied on all exterior fiberglass surfaces.
A matrix of longitudinal and transverse foam cored stringers in the lower hull and hull sides provide maximum hull stiffness. Water tight bulkhead forward, aft of chain locker.
Internal lead ballast glassed into a modified fin keel with choice of drafts. Balanced skeg mounted rudder, with internal stainless steel rudder post and integral stainless steel reinforcement.
The deck structure is a composite construction using closed cell foam coring. All deck hardware areas are reinforced using high density closed cell foam. All deck hardware is through bolted using stainless steel backing plates.
Engine and Steering
- Yanmar 110 HP marine diesel engine.
- Flexible engine mounts.
- Racor 500 fuel filter.
- Engine alarm systems.
- Foam insulated engine room.
- 12 Volt exhaust fan for engine room.
- Raw water strainer for engine intake
- Scot Anti-siphon valve.
- Muffler/water lock system with gas/water separator.
- Bronze shaft strut with cutlass bearing.
- Gori or MaxProp propeller.
- 1 1/2″ stainless steel prop shaft with 3-blade bronze propeller.
- Lasdrop shaft seal.
- Aluminum fuel tanks with baffles.
- Whitlock pedestal steering system with guard.
- Stainless steel steering wheel.
- Emergency steering system with tiller.
- Rudder bearing.
- Bronze rudder shoe.
Spars and Rigging
- Selden internal furling mast.
- Five halyards: main, genoa-1, genoa-2, spinnaker and topping lift, led internally.
- Hard Vang.
- Flag halyards at spreaders.
- LED mast head tricolor and anchor light.
- Deck and steaming lights.
- Masthead mounted windex.
- 316 stainless steel rigging with compression fittings.
- Furlex furling system for reaching sail stay.
- Furlex furling system for working jib headstay.
Sails and Canvas
- Quantum furling mainsail.
- Quantum furling reacher.
- Quantum furling working jib – self tacking.
- Dodger and Bimini.
- Customized Blue Sea electrical panel.
- A/C panel section includes two load groups and a source selector switch for shore power line and generator.
- D/C panel sections include master breaker for load groups.
- Gauges for A/C and D/C panel.
- 110-volt shore power system with 50/250 dual service.
- 110-volt outlets throughout.
- 110-volt GFI outlets in both heads and galley.
- A/C and D/C electrical wiring conduits.
- Four 12 volt AGM marine batteries for the house bank.
- Two AGM windlass batteries.
- One AGM engine start battery.
- Balmar 110 Amp Alternator with 3 stage regulator.
- Spare Alternator.
- Two heavy-duty battery switches.
- Two Balmar Digital Duo Chargers
- 3000 watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger.
- Internal bonding system to all chain plates, thru hulls, engine and rudder system to zap zinc.
- Zincs as required.
- LED cabin lights with dimmer switches customized to interior plan.
- Interior courtesy lights at floor level.
- Engine room and lazarette lights.
- LED running lights to international rule.
- Four 12 volt 6″ cabin fans.
- RayMarine i50 and i60 sailing instruments to include depth, speed, and wind direction.
- RayMarine Type III Linear Hydraulic Autopilot.
- Icom or equivalent VHF radio with masthead antenna.
- Ritchie SP 5″ pedestal mounted compass with cover.
- Cockpit mounted waterproof panel for navigation and exterior lights.
Winches (All winches are Harken Radial)
- 2 – Two-speed #70 STC Genoa (Primary) winches.
- 1 – Two-speed #46 STC main sheet/utility winch.
- 1 – Two-speed #46 STC utility winch.
- 2 – Two-speed #46 STC halyard winches.
- 2 – 10″ locking winch handles.
- Non-skid side decks and cabin house top.
- Solid teak cap rail.
- Six custom 316 stainless steel mooring fairleads.
- Six yachtsmen type 316 stainless steel mooring cleats.
- 1.25” 316 stainless steel bow and stern pulpits.
- 1.25” 316 stainless steel stanchions, 34″ high with custom bases.
- 316 stainless steel boarding gates port and starboard.
- Double lifelines.
- Stainless steel deck and cockpit drains.
- 316 stainless steel cowl vents with cover plates.
- 316 stainless steel cowl vent guards.
- Manship stainless steel overhead hatches.
- Hood stainless steel opening ports with safety glass and screens.
- Contoured tinted 14 mm laminated glass saloon windows.
- Harken aluminum genoa and jib tracks with cars.
- Harken ball bearing traveler system with control lines and hardware for main sheet.
- Harken ball bearing traveler system for working jib.
- Six Harken deck organizers.
- Spinlock sheet stoppers in cockpit.
- Harken blocks for sheets and halyards.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- Fiberglass molded LPG storage compartment for two 20# tanks.
- Teak cockpit table with foldout leaves.
- Two molded coaming compartments with acrylic doors.
- Custom 316 stainless steel companionway sliding hatch with acrylic insert.
- Custom 316 stainless steel boarding ladder on stern.
- Two transom mounted storage compartments.
- Optional Hard Dodger.
- Custom Stainless Steel laminated glass Windshield.
- Two stainless steel water tanks with baffles.
- Eleven-gallon hot water heater (110 volt and engine driven).
- Hot and cold pressure water system.
- Constant pressure variable speed fresh water pump.
- Scandvik or equivalent faucets in galley and heads.
- Scandvik or equivalent transom mounted hot and cold pressure water shower.
- Salt water deck wash down.
- Two galley floor pumps, salt and fresh water.
- Large stainless steel double sink in galley.
- Two large heads with shower
- Stainless steel sinks in each head.
- Automatic sump pump in each head.
- Two Raritan electric toilets, one in each head.
- Holding tank and piping for waste disposal in each head.
- Raritan holding tank monitor.
- Bronze ball cocks/thru hull fittings bonded to ships system.
- Rule 2000 electric 12-volt bilge pump with automatic float switch.
- Rule 3700 electric 12-volt emergency bilge pump with automatic float switch.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Additional bilge pump forward of watertight bulkhead.
- Wema fuel and water monitoring system.
- Custom 316 stainless steel double bow roller/stem head fitting.
- Delta 55 lb. Fast Set anchor with chain.
- Muir “Storm” 2200 electric windlass.
- Custom stern anchor roller, hawse and cleat.
- Stern anchor locker.
- Standard two staterooms, two head layout arrangement.
- Optional three stateroom layouts are available upon request.
- Custom interiors are available on request.
- All bulkheads are of marine grade plywood tabbed to hull sides and deck.
- Teak veneer and solid teak trim on all interior bulkheads and cabinetry.
- Teak cabin doors.
- Custom teak navigation station with custom seating.
- Teak dinette table in one of two standard configurations.
- Teak ceilings on exposed hull sides.
- Teak handrails port and starboard.
- Removable overhead with teak battens.
- Teak and holly cabin sole.
- Numerous removable, locking floorboards with stainless steel hardware.
- Chrome and stainless steel hardware on all lockers, doors and cabinets.
- White Corian counter tops in galley and heads with stainless steel sinks.
- Medicine cabinet in each head.
- Custom cushions covered in choice of fabric.
- 12 volt refrigeration and freezer systems.
- Poured foam insulated refrigerator and freezer compartments.
- Top and front opening refrigerator freezer compartments.
- Three-burner stainless steel LPG stove with oven.
- Stainless steel lined stove area.
- Stainless steel stove safety bar.
- Safety LPG panel with solenoid.
- Two LPG tanks.
- Custom deep double stainless steel sinks.
- White Corian counter tops.
- Built-in microwave oven.
- Trash bin.
- Numerous drawers, lockers and dry storage bins.
- Complete Coast Guard equipment package including; PFD’s horseshoe buoy, flare kit, fire extinguishers and horn.
- Mooring Package: anchor and chain, dock lines and fenders.
Completely commissioned with all specified standard equipment installed, launched and ready to sail in Annapolis, Maryland or Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Commissioning is available at any other location worldwide at additional cost.
Passport Yachts is constantly striving to improve its products thus specifications are subject to change without notice.